Gas Boiler Servicing Dublin
Dublin Gas Boiler Services North Dublin provide a first class, professional Oil / Gas Boiler Service helping ensure trouble free and efficient functionality of your Gas Fired Central Heating System through regular servicing.
Our professional Oil / Gas Installers and Gas Engineers are fully insured, RGI Certified and are fully trained to work with the very latest industry technologies and systems on both domestic and industrial heating systems.
We test combustion, safety and water quality to provide you with the most efficient version of your central heating system!
Typical boiler service deals with the safety and the combustion of the appliance.
For GAS boiler servicing, a RGI certificate is issued on job completion.
With OIL boiler servicing, a trained engineer may issue a OFTEC certificate, but this is not mandatory.
Fixed price servicing of boilers is not recommended, due to the fact that some boilers cannot be serviced correctly without new gaskets and seals etc. (in some cases, adding €50-100 to the overall cost) Each boiler is assessed accordingly and in line with industry safety standards.
Having your boiler serviced every year does not protect it from breaking down, it also must be tested annually for safety reasons.
The terms ‘service’ and ‘repair’ do not mean the same thing. When a boiler service is complete, many assume the heating system is good to go, but a lot of the time the water has not been tested. Central heating water will become acidic over time and react with the metal radiators. That is why at Dublin Gas Boiler Service, we provide and carry out a water test to assess the water status.
If your heating system is old, call us for a realistic quote to service and advise of any defects in the system.
Every boiler is different and every central heating system has different water issues, some stemming from age and neglect.
Start next Winter with a fresh bill of health for your heating system!
Your Gas Boiler Servicing Involves The Following Checks
• Check for correct ventilation as appropriate
• Check boiler for visual damage
• Check flue spillage where appropriate
• Check flue condition/routing and terminal location
• Check condensate drainage system/condensing boilers only
• Check appliance clearance from combustible materials
• Check main boiler
• Check pilot burner/probes cables
• Check heat exchanger
• Check/adjust main burner operation/as per manufacturer instructions
• Check operation of flame sensing control
• Check effectiveness of flue with boiler running
• Check for gas soundness of appliance with boiler running
• Check operation of boiler thermostat
• Check system pressure/as manufacturer instructions
• Check and charge expansion vessel
• Carry out combustion efficiency test…. to include following, boiler combustion, Gas 02 ,Gas co,°C
Gas Boiler Servicing F.A.Q's
These are some of our most asked questions in relation to our Gas Boiler Servicing Service.
We are based in Swords And Rush, North County Dublin. But we provide services to all Dublin areas and surrounding counties of Wicklow, Kildare, Louth and Meath
Our Emergency Plumber and Heating Services are 24 Hour Services 7 Days a Week.
Yes, All our Plumbers are RGI Certified.
Many thanks to all who provide feedback, we really appreciate it.